If you would like to be able to post job openings to our HealthCare Career Board, please follow the steps below:
- On the top right of any page, click Sign Up.
- Fill out the Register form and a password will automatically be sent to you.
- Your request to register will be sent to HealthCare Review administrators. Once they approve, your account will be activated.
- Log In to your account, top right of any page.
- Then navigate to: HealthCare Career Board drop down menu, Listings, Post a Job.
- Once on the Post a Job page, enter the job title and description and submit your listing.
- Your job posting will be sent to HealthCare Review administrators. Once they approve the posting, it will appear on the Listings page.
Please Note: All jobs postings remain live for 45 days – from the date of approval. If the position has been filled, please login to your account and edit the post by clicking on the check box for a filled position. If the job has not been filled, you will receive an email one week prior to the 45 day expiration. At that point you can choose to resubmit the job listing. You only have the ability to edit jobs you have posted. HealthCare Review has the ability to edit any job postings at any time.
If you would like to place an ad on the job pages, please call 603-579-8900 or email Connie McCullion firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for online advertising rates.