Healthcare Review welcomes submissions of news and articles pertinent to the healthcare industry. News announcements can discuss events, accomplishments, calendar clips, or personnel changes. Articles should be written to an audience of such healthcare professionals as physicians, nurses, and caregivers; administrators and executives; and academic, business, technical, and legal personnel. Topics are not limited to the features mentioned in the editorial calendar.
• Contact the editor to discuss topics and arrange submission of articles. Unsolicited manuscripts will be considered on a periodic basis, and publication is not guaranteed. Healthcare Review reserves the right to edit, reject, or delay material based on length, clarity, space, or content.
• Articles must be informative or educational and not written as advertorials or infomercials.
• Articles must meet a word count of 800-1000 words. Submissions must include author(s) name, organization, address, phone number, and brief bio of two to three sentences. A photo head short of the author is acceptable. Please provide photo in a jpg file format.
• Articles must be received at Healthcare Review on or before the editorial deadline for the issue.
• To submit an article, email an electronic copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Articles are generally accepted on a non-compensatory basis.
• Photographs and graphics may be submitted with an article. Publisher reserves the right to include or not to include photo with article.
• Articles may not be reprinted without the expressed written consent of Healthcare Review, provided as reference to author and HealthCare Review is mentioned.
• Publication is now on-line and is updated the first week of each month. Hard copy of the publication is presented in conjunction with Health Care Symposiums.
Deadline for copy to HealthCare Review is the last Friday of the month.
HealthCare Review can be reached at: email@example.com or phone: 603-886-0044